Ant Keeper Magazine is the world’s leading publication for ant lovers. This full-colour, quarterly magazine is packed full of well-researched, informative articles, interviews, products reviews, species profiles and scientific features designed to provide helpful and interesting information for all ant keepers, from absolute beginners to experts. Our articles are written by ant keepers and entomologists, offering reliable facts and stunning macro photography.
Issue 3 features a range of fascinating articles including:
- Social parasitism in ants
- Buyer beware: scamming in the ant world
- How to prevent your ants escaping
- Preparing for diapause
- Species profile: Crematogaster scutellaris
- Species profile: Myrmica rubra
- Product reviews
- Internet roundup
only ordering Antkeeper Magazine? no problem, select the special £1 shipping at checkout.